
List Price: $94.99
Sale Price: $75.75
Today's Bonus: 20% Off

Item is of good quality although "hammered copper" is a paint and not real copper, the grid and hooks are indeed copper. The four stars is for poor description that did not mention that "hammered copper" is the paint and not real copper.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I had to return this item, but it is still getting 5 stars from me!It was returned because I meant to order the "Hammered Copper with Black Accessories" part number. The folks at Unbeatable Sales were very understanding and had no issues setting up a refund over the telephone. They didn't have the part number I wanted, so I ended up having to order the same item from a different store to get the right color.
It is definitely a quality product and the customer service was excellent. I put up my own customer image to hopefully save some people from making the same mistake in the future and so people can see what the finish actually looks like.


No comments:
Post a Comment