Sunday, December 22, 2013

Review of Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle, 4-1/4 Quart

Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle, 4-1/4 Quart
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $55.32
Today's Bonus: 8% Off
Buy Now

I had looked for quite some time for a nice water kettle without a whistle because it is to be used on a wood stove. The enamel coated kettles I have had have a way of developing rust near the spout opening inside the kettle, as well as around the lid. This one is a good grade of stainless steel without being excessively heavy. It is well-balanced, the water pours smoothly from the spout with no drips and the lid is large enough to allow easy filling or getting your hand inside for cleaning, etc., if necessary. The handle is sturdy, stays upright, and made of stay-cool bakelite. I am extremely pleased with this purchase.

This kettle also comes in a 6 1/4 quart size.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This Beka Claudine Water Kettle, 4 1/4 quart, is an average stainless water kettle. It is lighter weight, spots easily (have to use a stainless liquid cleaner instead of dish detergent & hot water dry it right away), and the price is steep for the quality. The lid doesn't stay on when you pour the last of the heated water; you have to hold it down. The design is great (the spout pours well). I just wish it was a better quality of stainless. (by the way, I hope the inside is stainless! It looks like a brushed aluminum material.) Don't know where it was made; I thought Belgium, as described on the Amazon description. Wish I had spent the money elsewhere.

Best Deals for Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle, 4-1/4 Quart

Bought this stainless kettle believing it to be superior quality. but from first use the lid has fit so loosely that it has to be held down to keep it from falling off when pouring the kettle. And after a couple of years of use, the handle now flops over. Between loose lid and floppy handle, pouring boiling water from this kettle without getting burned is a challenge.

Honest reviews on Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle, 4-1/4 Quart

I need a large tea kettle and I ordered and returned 3 or 4 tea kettles before finding this one and I love it. So many large capacity tea kettles have a small spout and it takes forever to pour over 4 quarts of water out it. Not this one, the spout is larger and it doesn't take any time at all to empty it. It's easy to keep clean and in fact, I pop it in the dishwasher and it comes out sparkling. If you need a larger tea kettle, this one should fit the bill.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Beka Cookware Claudine Water Kettle, 4-1/4 Quart

So far, so good. No inside seams to rust out, kettle handle is well insulated. Looks great, works great. What more could you want?

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment