Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $140.00
Sale Price: $109.95
Today's Bonus: 21% Off

I USE THIS PAN FOR TORTILLAS, CREPES, FRENCH TOAST, PANCAKES, IT IS WONDERFUL AND JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR US.COOKS EVENLY EASY TO CLEAN
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This pan is amazing! It cooks crêpes perfectly, better than any other pan I've used. It's pricey but worth every penny!
Best Deals for Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-2/3-Inch Crepe Pan, Marseille
I've been making crepes for many years. My family loves them (both kinds, dessert and savory). I am also a 4th generation Le Creuset enthusiast. This is the primary cookware in my kitchen. Before Le Creuset introduced this piece I used a similar, but plain black cast iron griddle. This like all Le Creuset is the best. My old griddle has been relegated to our camp pans. I would highly recommend this excellent quality pan to anyone who makes crepes, pancakes or anything else on a griddle.
Honest reviews on Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-2/3-Inch Crepe Pan, Marseille
I bought this off Amazon 2 months ago and it is perfect. Le Creucet is top of the line for a reason. I wont bore you with all the crepe cooking finesse I possess, just know you wont be dissapointed!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 10-2/3-Inch Crepe Pan, Marseille
I make crepes on a regular basis and this is the best crepe pan I have ever had. I tried T-Fal, Calphalon and an Italian brand (I don't remember the name). Nothing compares to the Le Creuset pan.

No comments:
Post a Comment