Sunday, December 22, 2013

Best Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Deals

Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining Stockpot
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $39.10
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
Buy Now

I am so tired of peeling non stick cookware, when I saw this pot I just had to have it. A nice big pot and has both small and large straining holes to cover your needs. I am 100% happy with this pot and think you all should order one so you can be happy too.Farberware makes a fantastic product!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I cook a lot of pasta, and I really like the convenience of a strainer lid.

Most folks say "use a colander", but I like to be able to put things in the sink while I am cooking.

Doesn't make much sense to stop and do the dishes, in the middle of preparation.

I had a crummy Chinese pot, that served its purpose, but the Farberware one is great.

No trouble at all to boil a pound and a half of spaghetti.

Best Deals for Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining

I love my new straining pot. It works great for not only spagetti, but also ground meat! I like mine so much, I bought my daughter one for Christmas. She's gonna love it too!

Honest reviews on Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining

Unlike the similar pots with a non-stick coating (which never stay non-stick for long), you can put this one in the dishwasher. Yes, the dishwasher sometimes leaves spots on it, but it's a cooking utensil, not not a home decoration. The lid also locks more securely than most of the other ones I have tried.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 8-Quart Covered Straining

Good stockpot, but takes too long to strain water. Quicker to use a regular strainer. Also, you can't close when

boiling water, so I felt it took longer to for water to boil.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment