Monday, December 22, 2014

Buy Nordic Ware Quilted Heart Pan

Nordic Ware Quilted Heart Pan
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I've only used my pan once so far, but my cake was absolutely beautiful and impressive. This design, in addition to being a lovely heart, and who doesn't love that, is intricate and classy...much detail.. Kids love it because it's a heart and adults seem to be impressed. It makes a gorgeous presentation.

I made a strawberry cake....used a glaze that didn't conceal the design and decorated it with fresh strawberries.

One caution, actually with any of the Nordic Ware "intricate design" pans, be sure and follow their suggestions for pan prep. You can check their web site. In addition to their instructions, I take a silicon basting brush and go over the entire pan, before turning it upside down to drain. Cake comes out with no sticking and cleanup in soapy water is a breeze.

I own several of Nordic Ware's bundt pans, and a general complaint that I have is that many recipes are geared to a 12 cup capacity and so many of theirs only accommodate 10 cups. I always wind up with a few cupcakes also, so just another caution.....don't overfill this pan. It's capacity may be a bit less that ultimately desirable.

I won't take any points away because it's a bit smaller than most cake recipes. I just wish Nordic Ware would make their gorgeous pans a bit larger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This pan's shape is lovely, much cuter than Nordic Ware Decorative Heart Pan! There was no recipe included with the pan, so I just tried Lemon Pound cake () which turned out great. It is a heavyweight, nonstick pan that bakes evenly. Not a Platinum collection pan, so it comes with a 10-year (not lifetime) Warranty. The exterior is silver colored not dark grey as pictured here. IMPORTANT: Please note this is a 8-CUP CAPACITY (not 10-cup as indicated on the pan itself) pan.

Best Deals for Nordic Ware Quilted Heart Pan

I've made several cakes in this pan and they've always cook beautifully (at 325 f). Coat it with butter and a little flour, let the cake cool, about 20 min., and flip it out. I don't use much baking powder or soda anymore and my cakes come out without the hump, which I love. For a loved one any time of the year, this shape will be highly appreciated. You must decide on the cake no recipe. Anyhow, Enjoy! :)

Honest reviews on Nordic Ware Quilted Heart Pan

My cakes baked in this pan look great ,it doesn't stick and bakes excellent. Cleans easy.I love my heart pan! It has my approval for sure.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nordic Ware Quilted Heart Pan

Nordic Ware was a brand I happened upon several years ago when I spotted rust in my ( inherited from grandma) baking tin. I decided to shop online and saw the most stunning yet most expensive cake tin/pan I had ever seen. £30 for a cake tin (back then was an awful lot of money for a cake tin which here in the UK tend to be made up of dark thin metal or thin Aluminium and cost at the time around a couple of quid a fiver (£5), I grew up loving american retro design and remember wanting to bake cakes with my grandma's copper fish or jelly mould (though was never allowed) after plenty of oooing, uummming,and ahhhhing. I gave in and purchased that and the nordic ware book. As soon as they arrived I read the book, run out to asda (walmart) and bought some cups and spoons. I baked the carrot cake in it and from that moment on a Minimalist hoarder was born.

I have:

The Sunflower,

Holiday,

kugelhopf

cathedral

original

quilted heart: 8 cup pan though it does say 10cup bakes beautifully in an hour and doesn't stick as long as you grease n flour and stick to the 10min turning out rule. Perfect results every time. Though this pan is smaller in quantity it has a large footprint. I have an Anchor Hocking 4in1 cake stand and this at a squash will fit on the base with the lid on, but does not fit in the lid of my Kitchen Craft cake stand.

Angel food pan

elegant heart

giant cupcake

heritage

fleur de lis

shortcake basket

2 x gingerbread kids

gingerbread 1lb loaf pan

When it comes to great quality cake pans (platinum) Nordic ware have it in the bag. Can't big them up enough. I don't buy any other brand of bundt pan They are all absolutely fantastic, all really great quality far better than I have seen anywhere else. (though the inside non stick of the angel pan is not as good a quality as the others in looks but had not problems turning out a cake)

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment