Monday, December 22, 2014

Regular Hooks - Copper-Plated - 6 cards Review

Regular Hooks - Copper-Plated - 6 cards
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Great product. The hooks arrived ahead of schedule and the packaging was excellent. They match the existing perfectly and have provided much need additional space.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought these copper hooks as a gift for my daughter. She already had a copper pot rack from Turkey but was missing hooks. They worked perfectly and were a great match with the original pot rack. The design is exactly what you need to stop the pots and pans from swinging on the rack. Very pleased with the service. Package arrived as advertised. Would recommend the seller to others.

Best Deals for Regular Hooks - Copper-Plated - 6 cards

Hooks like this were included with the pot rack by the same maker. They are beautiful, and very strong copper plated steel. At first, I was disappointed that they weren't solid copper, but then I remembered that solid copper is too soft, and would unbend if anything too heavy were hung on it. One of my hooks is holding a very heavy griddle, with no sign of stress. I have purchased several more packages.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment