Saturday, December 20, 2014

Best All Clad COPPER CORE 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid Deals

All Clad 4512 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid Cookware, Silver
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $390.00
Sale Price: $389.95
Today's Bonus: $0.05 Off
Buy Now

This pot is perfect for large quantities. It has a nice wide base for braising and sauteing before adding liquid. It washes beautifully and conducts heat very well. I highly recommend!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is an incredibly versatile size. I don't know how I survived in my kitchen without it. I've used it every day since receiving it. (Of course, it's been winter. Soups and stews are a mainstay of my home.) This is a heavy pot without being weighty. The base of it is thick and distributes heat well. The lid is well-fitted. Condensation drips back in evenly. The lid doesn't spit water around my cooktop when water is boiling inside. Let's hear it for good design! The handles are small but you can easily hold onto them even with thick pot holders. 6 quarts is a very versatile size. It is large enough for almost all of my stew recipes but still small enough that I can easily store it in my kitchen cupboards. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Best Deals for All Clad COPPER CORE 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid

My wife says she loves me, and, I think it is because I let her indulge in her cravings for the best cookware around, namely, All-Clad. I hate to think about all the (so-called) "inexpensive" cookware sets I've bought in the past. Our (nearly complete) All-Clad set will last us indefinitely (and, probably, get passed down to the next generation). If you shop carefully (buying in sets, or catching the occasional sale), you can get All-Clad pieces at less-than-full-retail. One Caveat: if you happen to leave an empty pot on the stove over a full-on flame, you 'can' ruin it by plunging it immediately into cold water (yes, learned the hard way). Turn off the flame, walk away, and give it an hour or so to cool down slowly.

Honest reviews on All Clad COPPER CORE 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid

This is the most used pot in my kitchen. I use it to cook just about everything, including soups and marinara sauces.

For a while, I had a few other brands of pots but I kept reaching for this one, so I gave away the others.

Things I like are:

*Heat distributes very evenly with no burning or hot spots. The only time I've had any burning is when I forgot and left a nearly empty pot on the burner for a few hours.

*Easy to clean. Even when I burned it to a crisp, I was able to scrape off the charred stuff and it is good as new!

*Handles are nicely shaped and convenient

*The design is simple and elegant, and a pleasure to use.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for All Clad COPPER CORE 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Stockpot with Lid

This is our fourth All Clad pot. Apart from cast iron, I wouldn't buy any other cookware at this point. Because of the wide base, this stock pot heats up *very* fast on the largest (11 inch) induction element on our cooktop--boiling water for pasta in about a minute. (If you have an induction cooktop, you do have to pay attention to which All Clad product line you are purchasing. Not all of that manufacturer's products come with magnetic stainless exteriors, but both of the high end 'stainless steel' and 'copper core' lines do.) All Clad cookware is expensive, but it is one of those product lines which confirms the maxim: 'you get what you pay for.'

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment