Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
We like to make personal pizzas with the kids and until now we've just cooked them on aluminum foil on a cookie sheet. That worked fine, but one day Amazon recommended these pans and I took a flyer on them. So glad I did. The difference in the crust is night and day. Now our pizzas come out with a perfect golden, crispy crust. We were all amazed at what we'd been missing.Saturday, December 20, 2014
Discount Calphalon 1836836 Nonstick 4-Piece Pizza Pan Set, Mini
My wife and I love making homemade pizza from scratch. We make the dough and the sauce from fresh ingredients. We normally use a large version of these pans that you can find just about everywhere but we always had several pieces leftover. I saw these pans in time for Valentines day and bought them to make a stay at home pizza date night for us. The pans are the perfect size for individual servings and are just enough to eat for us. The non stick coating on them is one of the best I have cooked on and the perforations cook the bottom evenly to make a light crispy crust. They cleaned up in a matter of minutes by hand and stack/store out of the way due to their size. The beautifully browned mini pizzas just slid off of them onto the plate. I cannot recommend this pizza pan set highly enough! One note: because of the wonderful non stick coating PLEASE wait till you get the pizzas on the plate to slice them. Make that coating last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment