Sunday, December 22, 2013

Discount Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Piece Cookware Set

Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 8-Piece Cookware Set
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $605.00
Sale Price: $450.00
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

So I've been using the same pots and pans since I moved from home and they have been beat down over the past 15 years. I finally decided that I could use an upgrade and bought this set. I liked the All-Clad brand, but I couldn't stand the way the handles were shaped because they felt uncomfortable, and the weight of the pots wasn't what I was looking for. So these actually met all my needs. There is a good amount of weight on the bottom, and the handles are shaped in a way that fits my small hands. The only thing I don't like is that higher heat will discolor the metal pretty easy. I didn't think the heat was that high, but when I cleaned my skillet, the bottom was faintly stained brown/blue. Other than that, I'm totally happy with my purchase!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Cooking is extremely even and the manufacturing tolerances of this set is very VERY good. Would normally expect to pay 3x the amount. Be aware that while they clean up nicely, they do discolor (which is normal) when cooking on gas (LP). Well packaged and would highly recommend.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment