Sunday, December 22, 2013

Discount 1 pc Aluminum Standard Hamburger Press

1 pc Aluminum Standard Hamburger Press
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
There is not really much to say besides that this little device is simple, lightweight, and inexpensive. I usually work with cast iron so at first the lightweight gave me doubts about the build but it works as designed with no problem.

I like to make ¼ pound burgers that fit on those cheap hamburger buns. This works perfect for that. When I get a little fancier I flatten a ¼ pound burger add cheese and Anaheim then flatten another ¼ pound burger on top of it and it works great for that too. $5.00 very well spent.

Now why didn't I give it 5 stars?

I didn't give this product 5 starts because it came with a cheap bar-code sticker on it that was a pain to take off. The kind you peel but the whole sticky part stays. I think this is really annoying and the company should either not put the sticker on the press or get a good sticker that comes off whole.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment