Monday, February 10, 2014

Reviews of Gorham Melon Bud II 65-Piece Stainless Flatware Set

Gorham Melon Bud II 65-Piece Stainless Flatware Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $400.00
Sale Price: $169.96
Today's Bonus: 58% Off
Buy Now

melon bud II is not only beautiful, but it is a great weight ... substantial to hold. so often flatware bends and is flimsy .. not the case on this one!! very nice to hold ... not too heavy and definately not too light! it's been around for years and is easy to add on pieces or get replacements.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was really confused by the name Melon Bud II. No where on the site or the Gorham site is it ever explained why it is called 'II'. Thankfully when it arrived, it matched my original Melon Bud set from 1984, which I can only assume is Melon Bud I, although

I do not recall it being called that.

Best Deals for Gorham Melon Bud II 65-Piece Stainless Flatware Set

What an incredible deal! I wanted this to expand my current Melon Bud stainless collection for when we have lots of folks to serve. Original 5 piece settings were obtained many years ago as wedding gifts and the quality is excellent. I couldn't believe the fabulous price for this set, so grabbed it while and could. I've already needed it 3 times since the fairly recent purchase and am happy this was available.

Honest reviews on Gorham Melon Bud II 65-Piece Stainless Flatware Set

We have used this pattern for over twenty years, but somehow over the years many pieces disappeared! I thought this was an excellent price and the weight and quality is just as good as the original set.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gorham Melon Bud II 65-Piece Stainless Flatware Set

Excellent quality dinnerware. Sorry I did not try the brand earlier. Looks new after every use. Might order another set. I was at a point where I was re-washing my Oneida silverware and it seemed they scratched no matter what. This was pricier but worth every penny.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment