List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $19.89
Today's Bonus: 1% Off
I bought this for my girls for Christmas. The timer doesn't work. The measuring cups and spoons your could just buy Else where and get a better deal think the paper only has 5 Or pages. I normally don't leave bad reviews. But it didn't really have much for the kids and seams to be made very cheaply.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My daughter turned 7 in December and she wanted "Kitchen stuff". Not PRETEND stuff... REAL stuff so she can make REAL things we can REALLY eat. (yes, I realize asking for kitchen tools makes her 'weird' for a 7 year old girl today, but she makes better broccoli than I do already, so..). When we were looking for some measuring items she could call her own, she honed in on this one primarily due to the stickers and notepad (her other major fascinations). I was hoping to steer her to what I felt would be a better investment, but as her father said, "She'll use it more if it's something she likes than if it's super practical and no to her taste." So I overruled my "This looks like a flimsy toy!" skeptical side and ordered it. It is SO MUCH better than I would have thought. Admittedly, the spoon seems weird to me (then again, I'm a die-hard wooden spoon only kind of girl, so take that comment lightly), but she's happy with it and I love that ALL the measuring items will sit flat so she can easily pour into them, unlike my rounded bottom spoons for example. The oval shape of the cups helps her to pour their contents out more easily. The bowls that looked like cheap "use and toss" bowls to me when I was viewing the photo are actually pretty sturdy. And, of course, they are SO much more colorful than the ones I was wanting to get for her. Dad was right. She chose well. My skeptical side took a well deserved hit. I would be excited to order her more curious chef products in the future should her interests continue.
No comments:
Post a Comment