Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cheap Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers

Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I bought this item because I hated the struggle in trying to get the cork out of a champagne bottle. It works great. I came back and bought a couple more for gifts. The packaging is also very nice.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Very heavy, good metal, and smooth operation. Comes in a stylish case. Complete control for popping bottles. No more guests covering their eyes on New Years. Machine grey finish on the outside.

Would make a great gift for under $20.

Best Deals for Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers

It does what it's supposed to, and with style. What more can you ask?

Honest reviews on Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers

We've been enjoying a lot of champagne, and my husband kept an ugly toolbox pliers handy to struggle with opening the cork. Now he marvels every time he opens a bottle with these champagne pliers. Better yet, when I gave a lab party, I took the Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers in, having never used them. Before a large group I easily opened the cork perfectly. This opener made me look like I knew what I was doing.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Metrokane Velvet Champagne Pliers

Although accused of being a "sissy" at our New Years' Eve party, everyone who opened the next champagne bottle went straight for the champagne opener! I am so glad I had ordered it before the party!!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment