List Price: $34.00
Sale Price: $24.95
Today's Bonus: 27% Off
When I saw this wine key on Amazon's website, I thought it was definitely one of the cooler looking wine keys I had come across in my time. I liked that it had great reviews, and that it was available in multiple colors. I took the plunge and purchased this wine in red and another in black. Shipping was very fast, but when the wine key(s) arrived at my door, my first thought was, "wow, this wine key is MASSIVE!" As a professional waiter in Vegas, I have limited space in my apron for my "tools." I am happy with the way they it opens wine, but because it is are so large, it barely fits into my apron at work, and it feels very heavy as I walk around with it making my rounds to my tables at night.
My advice: look elsewhere... You can definitely find a much more efficient wine key, at a much lower price.
*Side note: I am a big fan of the PullParrot Wine Key that sold on Amazon.com as well.... and it is half the price. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment