Friday, January 10, 2014

Best Charles VIANCIN The Lilypad Lid 11" Silicone Suction Lid & Food Deals

Charles VIANCIN The Lilypad Lid 11' Silicone Suction Lid & Food Cover
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Got this for my bridal shower...it was a huge hit! So I got my mother-in-law one for christmas. She LOVED it...really does suction

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This is a good price. I bought it at a gift store and it cost a little more. I wouldn't have bought it without trying it. I didn't think it would really work. On plastic or glass bowls it creates a seal that holds tight. You can pick up the the lily pad by the handle and the seal doesn't break.

Best Deals for Charles VIANCIN The Lilypad Lid 11" Silicone Suction Lid & Food

So handy and easy to use. You save on plastic wrap and other covers. The seal really works. A good find.

Honest reviews on Charles VIANCIN The Lilypad Lid 11" Silicone Suction Lid & Food

These lids are amazing! How did I ever live without them? The suction seals every thing I've tried. Keeps the odors and flavors from co-mingling in the refrigerator.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Charles VIANCIN The Lilypad Lid 11" Silicone Suction Lid & Food

These are great and attractive products. But do measure the pan(s) you're planning to use them with. It must come up to and over the rim or it is likely to fall into the soup.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment