Country of origin aside, this saucepan is very well-machined and finished. The modern streamlined design and glass lid are aesthetically pleasing. The pan handle stays cool even when boiling liquid for a long time, however the lid handle gets quite hot, but is still cool enough to quickly remove--you just wouldn't want to hold on to it for very long. The pan heats up quickly and evenly and the lid is a perfect fit. The saucepan size and iconic instructions (dishwasher safe, good for induction ovens, etc.) are nicely printed on the bottom of the pan, but I wonder how long these will last.
So other than being disappointed about where this was manufactured, I am pleased with the product. I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars, because with manufacturing in China it really should be cheaper than it is.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Everything about the Calphalon Contempory stainless saucepan speaks to quality workmanship. My wife loves it as much as the same model in the 2.5 quart size.Best Deals for Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 3-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid
This pot is the perfect size for making soup, which is the main purpose for which i purchased it. It is high quality and attractive. I purchased it because i wanted a high quality product that would last a long time, and so far am very happy with this saucepan/Honest reviews on Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 3-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid
I have had two pans from this collection but this was my first sauce pan. The 3 quart was bigger than I expected but that is great news. The construction is very heavy duty with an industrial / professional feel. That means the piece is a bit heavy. But the solid construction should last a very long time. So this was an investment.Have just used it once and it is super easy to clean. Cannot say enough about these. Much better than the Calpahlon non-stick which we had for two years before the degraded.
No comments:
Post a Comment