Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cheap Swiss Diamond Nonstick Wok with Lid - 14"

Swiss Diamond Nonstick Wok with Lid - 14'
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $290.00
Sale Price: $199.95
Today's Bonus: 31% Off
Buy Now

The Swiss Diamond products are great! Truly nonstick, even heating and things brown really well. I replaced all my nonstick pans with them, since I was concerned with the surface coming off.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I plan to update this review after a while when I see how it holds up.

So far it is SUPER! I don't think you could get anything to stick if you tried. I've used it at least 20 times so far and love it. The size is perfect for us cooking for 6 (and usually have lots left over). Can't find anything to complain about. Worth the price....so far.

Best Deals for Swiss Diamond Nonstick Wok with Lid - 14"

I was hoping to give this product a rave review in my anticipation of cooking with a new larger manufactured wok, but twice I ordered the same product and twice it came with the wrong lid... one 2 inches in diameter too small so it would have sat in the food. Sadly it was returned... twice.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment