Friday, October 10, 2014

Reviews of Lodge Set of 2 Enameled Mini Round Cocottes

Lodge Color ECMCR43 Enameled Cast Iron Mini Round Cocottes, Red, Set of 2
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $69.95
Sale Price: $40.34
Today's Bonus: 42% Off
Buy Now

The lids are all chipped which does tell me this is a poorly made product. I hate leaving a bad review and I love Lodge cast iron products. However, these are done very very poorly. I guess Lodge is getting like other companies, once they get popular, they start going down hill in quality and outsourcing to China. Oh also, not as described. These are rough cast iron and are NOT enamel.

UPDATE: I don't know what happen in regards to the items I originally received other than, I got duds that were not enameled, in the black color. However, after contacting Lodge, they sent me a set in the 'red' color and as described. I'm very pleased with them and they are very cute to boot.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love Lodge products made in the U.S.A.. These Chinese made cocottes were defective, had been handled poorly by someone else and are not the quality that I expect from Lodge. A waste of time and effort.

Best Deals for Lodge Set of 2 Enameled Mini Round Cocottes

I'm very pleased with the Lodge cocottes. They are attractive, well made, and just the right size for one old man.

Honest reviews on Lodge Set of 2 Enameled Mini Round Cocottes

I believe that once you use cast iron you won't use anything else. Lodge makes a great product and the color just makes it that much better. Just a note for some, even though these are small, they are still heavy , and you should use a firm grip or two hands while using.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment