Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Handle quality appears nice and fits my 4 quart Farberware pot. The only problem is that that the pot has two handles and this item is only for one handle. Two handles is going to cost me something like $25, including S&H. Why buy these handles for $25 when I can but a brand new Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 4-Quart Covered Sauce pot for $32.85, with free postage?Thursday, May 15, 2014
Cheap Farberware P08-034 side handle for sauce pot 836, 838 & 862.
I have looked high and low for a Farberware replacement handle for my 4 quart sauce pot that my husband and I received as a wedding gift from my sister over 43 years ago. Farberware told me they no longer make that replacement handle. A smaller replacement handle is still available, but no one seemed to have the correct handle for my pot. When I called Goodman's about the handle I found on their Amazon webpage, a wonderful Goodman's representative told me that she thought it was the larger handle and that she thought it would fit my pot, but that I could return it if it didn't (all other companies had absolutely no-return policies). The handle just arrived yesterday and I am pleased to say that it does fit my otherwise perfect pot--and in plenty of time for holiday cooking. Thank you to everyone at Goodman's and Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment