List Price: $130.00
Sale Price: $59.99
Today's Bonus: 54% Off
Got them for less than $50 for the set, so I wasn't really expecting much from them. Just wanted something to cook with for 2 people for the first 2-3 years as a newly wed. I couldn't be more wrong. These babies survived an overseas move, are double-clad underneath so they don't warp even at high settings on a glass-top stove, totally oven safe (the pans double as baking dish for dinner rolls or monkey bread,)sear meats without burning it, and resist rusting ( I often cook late in the night so clean up is usually for the day after.) If it does start showing some stains or rust, I just clean it up with vinegar and baking soda paste, and presto, it's like new again. I wish they make wider and bigger pots, too, to add to my set. Could have paid more with this quality.I was expecting them to stick, but to my surprise they did not. I am so impressed I am going to purchase a second set.
No comments:
Post a Comment