Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Reviews of 9913/9978 pressure cooker regulator weight.

9913/9978 pressure cooker regulator weight.
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Never underestimate Amazon.com.I was so pleased to be able to get this replacement part for my 50 year old pressure cooker. My regulator accidently went down the drain and the handle broke off in the garbage disposal. Of course it works perfectly.Thank you amazon.com for making it so easy to find this part.

Jean Devine

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Pressure cooking is my preferred quick cooking method. My Presto pressure cooker was puchased in 1988. I lost the regulator weight when we moved into our present home six years ago. I tried finding one in stores and even purchased a new cooker hoping the weight would be interchangeable. This did not work, so I was very happy to find exactly what I needed on Amazon.

Best Deals for 9913/9978 pressure cooker regulator weight.

Mine does not match the picture and has a plastic top rather than a metal one. The plastic is much stouter than the original one that broke off. Very nice workmanship.

Honest reviews on 9913/9978 pressure cooker regulator weight.

The description did not give enough information. I do have this presto cooker and lost the regulator and ordered this one and where it sets on the top cover my is not a square hole to fit it on. Mine is a little longer...

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 9913/9978 pressure cooker regulator weight.

The item came within 3 days of payment. As described, excellent quality. Very happy with the service & the item.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment