I have the cast iron dutch oven that has a lid that doubles as a skillet. These fit the skillet handles perfectly making it easier to use.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I'm a bit older so some of the larger Lodge pieces are difficult to lift without using both handles. The problem is that obviously both handles are hot and retain heat so I purchased both of the assist handles that were available since other reviewers complained that one or the other was too loose. I've tried them both and frankly they both fit equally well. The larger square silicone cover does seem to give a better grip surface and it does seem to hold on a tad better so I would probably use that one the most but I have no problem with this one either. I think it's mainly a matter of preference?
Best Deals for Lodge ASAHH31 Silicone Assist Handle Holder, Blue
This silicone handle is very useful for handling hot pots. It is a little too wide though for my Corningware cookware's handles. Works great though!
Honest reviews on Lodge ASAHH31 Silicone Assist Handle Holder, Blue
way bigger than my deep 10" Lodge skillet which is a bit annoying. will have to be extra careful when in use.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lodge ASAHH31 Silicone Assist Handle Holder, Blue
perhaps I am obtuse but this thing doesn't seem to fit anything---it's a total waste of money! My dog won't even play with it!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment