Sunday, December 21, 2014

Brentwood Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set 9-Piece Set Review

Brentwood 9-Piece Non-Stick Aluminum Cookware, Gray
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $72.99
Sale Price: $42.26
Today's Bonus: 42% Off
Buy Now

Firstly, this was on sale and low priced compared to the real expensive cookware you can buy. So, i am rating this set and not trying to say it was as good as or better than the high priced sets. My budget doesn't comprehend spending two, three, four or more hundreds of dollars on cookware. These pots are thick enough, they won't warp, appear to heat evenly, and clean up well. they are just what i was hoping for and that makes me happy.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Got this for my mom for mothers day, she said she needed a new pot set and I surprised her with it. She was happy with the set. She was especially happy that the lid for the largest pot fits on the frying pan. Yay.

Best Deals for Brentwood Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set 9-Piece Set

This set of cookware far exceeds my expectations and were an excellent buy at the price I paid. I absolutely and totally love them. They clean easily and the small stew type pan with handles on both sides is my very favorite! Just right for a small family pot of chili or stew I am completley happy and more than satisfied with this purchase!

Honest reviews on Brentwood Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set 9-Piece Set

I've had these for 2 months and they are great. When I bought them 2 months ago, they were $40 (now $20 at time of writing), and are well worth that price. They are NOT flimsy or at all bad craftsmanship like I was afraid a cheap set would be.

The only 2 downsides that they have are:

(1) The biggest pot and the frying pan share the same lid (you only get one). Which is not actually a big deal. I only ever use one at a time anyway and I rarely use the big pot, so... :-)

(2) The screw that secures the handle to the pot (on all containers with 1 long handle, as opposed to the 2 side paddle handles), the screw is recessed within a small cave. As such, when you wash them in the dishwasher (upside down), water pools there and causes minor rust to the screws. Minor. I'm no cook, so maybe that's normal, but I would have liked a drainage hole, which I suppose you could do yourself with a small drill bit.

All in all? If these broke after only 1 year (which I highly doubt they would, they're pretty solid), but if they did, I'd buy a second set. From one bachelor to another, they're great. In fact, they'd probably even be high enough quality for a woman. Gasp!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Brentwood Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set 9-Piece Set

I bought this set to help out until I receive a upscale set from my wedding registry and I must say I am impressed! I have cooked with it a few times and it is durable and very easy to clean. Nice buy!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment