Friday, May 16, 2014

Malibu Creations 14206 Stainless Steel Stock Pot Set Reviews

Malibu Creations 14206 Stainless Steel Stock Pot Set
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $99.99
Sale Price: $64.08
Today's Bonus: 36% Off
Buy Now

I purchased this exact pot set from Sears website. I took a gamble as I couldn't find any reviews on this pot set and I wanted a 8-9 qt steel pot but didn't want to spend a ton for one pot. Anyways I saw these and you basically get 3 pots for the price of one.

They are a great buy and I'd totally recommend them for anyone who wants to save a few bucks. I only wanted the middle pot, I think it's about 8-9 qts. Anyways I use it daily for making my dogs food. It's nice stainless steel with thick bottom for even heating and the sides are thick enough also. It's a great set for the money.

The only down fall I found is that water can get inside the lid knob/handle thing but it drains out easily. Other then that they are totally worth the money. I'd buy them again for the price and they cook food evenly. Easy to clean and overall good quality, especially for the price.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment