Monday, February 10, 2014

Kitchen Supply Paper Loaf Pans Review

Kitchen Supply 4 x 2 x 2 Inch Paper Loaf Pan, Set of 25
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I ordered these to use for baking banana and pumpkin and apple spice breads to put in holiday gift packages. I purchased the small set of 25 (6x2x2.5). The dimensions are spot on, of course the bottom is smaller because it narrows down like most pans.

They held up to my thick bread batters and the hot oven just fine. Since they were gifts I only got to pull the bread out of a couple and it came out of the pan pretty well with a run of the knife around the edges before turning it over. Overall they do what they're intended to do, and at less than $1 each too. Will likely be purchasing again come Easter for carrot cakes.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are the best loaf baking molds! I've used the aluminum toss-aways in the past and these are 100x better! I lowered the cooking temp by 10 degree and perfection! Customer service was very helpful when I called to get clarification on a suggestion they listed on the insert. Will use these for years to come!

Best Deals for Kitchen Supply Paper Loaf Pans

Excellent, arrived fast. Read directions as your food bakes quicker in these little pans.

Honest reviews on Kitchen Supply Paper Loaf Pans

Got these for my son's school farmers market. Used them to make banana bread. Exactly what I needed. Had no problems. I was careful with the cook times and how much I filled them from other comments I read here. You do need to fill them on a baking sheet and use the sheet to tranport them to and from the oven.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kitchen Supply Paper Loaf Pans

I purchased both a pack of the 6 x 2.5 x 2-inch and a pack of the 4 x 2 x 2-inch pans. The larger pans (6") have 4 air holes on the bottom, which I did not expect. At first I thought I received a defective batch, because 2 years ago I'd bought a pack of the same pans (same size, same brand, same manufacturer) at a local store and did not see any air holes in them. The smaller pans (4") do not have air holes in them. Anyway, I was ready to send these 6" pans back to Amazon thinking I might have better luck with another pack, when I decided to read some reviews. It appears that these holes are SUPPOSED to be in the pans. I'm confused as to why they are there, especially when 2 years ago I found the same pans without air holes in them. Also, the smaller pans don't have them. Neither does the picture of the product show the air holes.

I may try these out anyway, hoping that my banana bread batter won't leak out. It would have been nice if the description of the product would note that the pans have air holes on the bottom, because I could certainly imagine that thin batters would most likely leak out of them.Kitchen Supply 6 x 2.5 x 2 Inch Paper Loaf Pan, Set of 25

In any case, if you're contemplating whether you should purchase these or not, consider the kind of batter you'll be baking in these pans and take the presence of air holes into consideration.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment