Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $49.99
Sale Price: $47.29
Today's Bonus: 5% Off

I had wanted this for a long time and finally ordered it. It is so cute on the counter, but my cereal was stale before the end of the week. I put walnuts in the other one and they too turned to rubber within two weeks. The unit also sways a bit forward when standing and the bowl has to be short.
It is ideal for a gentler group that would use it daily. Again very cute and if you don't know what to take for a gift to a college student this would be perfect!
I will end up giving mine up to one sooner or later!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this because my kids never closed the cereal box back the right way , and the cereal would get stale. This is a great product. , and easy to clean it keeps the cereal fresh, and tasting great.It looks good in my kitchen, and it is easy enough for even a 3 yr old to use. I just love this thing so much if I could give it more stars I would.So far I have used it with, fruity pebbles, cheerios, raisin bran, frosted flakes, chex, and reeses puffs.Well worth the money.
Best Deals for Zevro Indispensable Dispenser Double Canister Dry Food Dispensers
I wanted to love this product, because it's so great looking! But, sadly, I just ended up throwing it out. The two main problems I had with it (1) it's not air-tight, and bugs can (and in my case DID) get in, and contents dry out, and (2) it is much more fragile than it looks, anything heavier than cereal, i.e., candy, some heavier nuts, etc., will risk snapping the plastic. I'd gotten another set as a present for my sister, since she loved the look of mine, and we both ended up getting rid of them.
Honest reviews on Zevro Indispensable Dispenser Double Canister Dry Food Dispensers
What a geat deal! We use these for cereals, trail mix and powdered milk and its so easy to use! Thank you!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Zevro Indispensable Dispenser Double Canister Dry Food Dispensers
I got this for my husband for his birthday and he was very excited!! It's a nice looking dispenser and it fits under my cabinet, but just barely. My only problem is that it's a little flimsy. The dispensers sit plastic and it feels like if you make a wrong move it's going to break. Besides that, I really love it and would recommend it for light usage!

No comments:
Post a Comment