Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Best Dean Jacobs 5 Piece Set, 5.29-Ounce Deals

Dean Jacobs 5 Piece Set, 5.29-Ounce
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This was exactly as described, and from buying the same product delicious!!! I bought 3 of them to make up a christmas gift basket and they were loved! Add this to a nice loaf of crusty bread, cutting board, bread knife....the perfect gift for someone that you don' tknow what to get and it was a hit!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Not only are these little dishes good for bread dipping but I find uses for them almost on a daily basis,

Best Deals for Dean Jacobs 5 Piece Set, 5.29-Ounce

I already love Dean Jacobs seasonings. My favorite is the Parmesan and Rose Marie. The Tuscany flavor is a little different but not bad. The dipping dishes were nice looking.

Honest reviews on Dean Jacobs 5 Piece Set, 5.29-Ounce

I love these dipping seasonings. I've bought the container of spices 2-3 times before (not from Amazon), but I thought having the little dishes to go along with the spices would be nice to have. I was right. It was packaged well and the spices were fresh. A good buy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dean Jacobs 5 Piece Set, 5.29-Ounce

Very nice flavors. One of the flavors was very hard and did not easily come out. I'll probably order more when this bottle is empty.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment